Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
This Mediterranean cauliflower salad is a delicious and healthy dish that is packed with flavor. It features fresh cauliflower, onion, honey, yogurt, olive tapenade, olive oil garlic flavor, white vinegar, dry and cured olives, green olives with herbs and lemon, dried apricot, blanched almonds, fresh parsley, and preserved lemon. With all these flavors combined, this salad is sure to be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Moresh Green Olive Tapenade
- 1 Tablespoon Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Garlic Flavor
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Moresh Dry & Cured Olives
- 1/2 cup Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon
- 1/4 cup Dried Apricot, diced
- 1/4 cup Blanched Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Preserved Lemon, diced
Preheat the oven to 420°F.
Wash, dry and cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Peel the onion then slice in half and cut each half into quarters for a large dice.
Place the cauliflower and cut onion onto a parchment lined baking sheet then drizzle with 2 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt.
Roast the vegetables for 20-30 minutes or until tender and slightly browned around the edges.
Transfer the roasted vegetables into a large bowl then add Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce and honey. Mix to coat the vegetables.
To make the creamy dressing, mix together the yogurt, Moresh Green Olive Tapenade, Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Garlic Flavor, and white vinegar.
To assemble the salad, add the roasted harissa cauliflower and onion to a platter then top with Moresh Dry & Cured Olives, Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon, diced dried apricot, chopped blanched almonds, diced preserved lemon, and chopped parsley. Lastly, add the creamy dressing and serve.