Mixed Olive Caprese Sandwich
Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Mixed Olive Caprese Sandwich. This quick and easy recipe takes just 15 minutes from start to finish, making it a perfect choice for a satisfying meal. With its versatile dietary options, it suits both vegetarians and vegans while remaining dairy-free.Go green with this flavorful medley of MORESH olive caprese! Our delicious sandwich is sure to make your day
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time15 min
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls, sliced & toasted
- 4 Tablespoons MORESH Green Olives Tapenade
- 1 ball Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1 large Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup MORESH Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons MORESH Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place the MORESH Green Olives on cutting board then using the back of the knife, press down on the olives and remove the pits.
To build the sandwich, add MORESH Green Olives Tapenade to the bottom of your toasted ciabatta roll then top with sliced mozzarella, thinly sliced tomato, the pitted MORESH Green Olives, and arugula. Lightly season the arugula with a bit of salt, black pepper and a light drizzle of MORESH Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Lastly, add the toasted ciabatta roll.