With added flavor of Moroccan extra virgin olive oil
This potato salad by @lilyrose.cafe is a burst of flavor!
Moresh Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil gives the salad an extra punch of flavor.
The combination of lemon, herbs, bacon, and walnuts gives it a delicious and unique twist.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- 2 lb. little potatoes
- 5 tbsp. Moresh Garlic Flavored EVOO (Garlic Flavored Olive Oil)
- 1 small lemon, squeezed and zested
- 1 handful of bunch fresh chives, dill, and coriander (or any aromatic herbs that you prefer), finely chopped
- 4 heaping tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 3-4 slices of turkey bacon, fried/crispy
- 1 handful of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower and pumpkin seed
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preparing the potatoes
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain and leave them to cool slightly.
- Slice the potatoes in half and dress them while they are slightly warm.
Finely chop a small bunch of aromatic fresh herbs, I used chives, dill, and coriander.
Add 4 tbsp. of Moroccan garlic-flavored olive oil, 2-3 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle the chopped herbs over the potatoes and toss well.
Mix the Greek yogurt, mustard, and freshly ground black pepper and pour over the potatoes and toss well.
Fry sliced bacon with a tbsp. of olive oil until crisp.
Scatter the crispy bacon on top along with the chopped walnuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and pomegranate.
Serve and enjoy!