Preserved Lemon Chicken with Tapenade Orzo
This delicious, easy–to–make dish is a great way to enjoy a healthy, flavorful meal. With a mix of savory chicken, creamy orzo, and zesty flavors from the Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beldi Lemon Flavor, Moresh Green Olive Tapenade, and Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce, this dish is sure to please. The addition of Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon adds a hint of citrus that will make this dish stand out.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Perform Time15 min
- Total Time50 min
- 4 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beldi Lemon Flavor
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Orzo
- 1/2 cup Moresh Green Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 cup Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce
- 1/2 Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon, roughly chopped
Bring a small pot of water to a boil then add the orzo and cook until al-dente.
Drain excess water then add Moresh Green Olive Tapenade to the cooked orzo and stir to combine.
Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and ground black pepper and heat a large skillet on medium-high.
Add Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beldi Lemon Flavor to the skillet then add the seasoned chicken breasts. Cook the chicken breasts for 5-6 minutes on both sides or until browned and fully cooked through.
Turn off the heat and add Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon.
To plate, add the tapenade orzo to a serving platter then top with sliced chicken and the olives. Garnish with small dollops Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce and chopped Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon.