This potato salad by @lilyrose.cafe is a burst of flavor!
Moresh Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil gives the salad an extra punch of flavor.
The combination of lemon, herbs, bacon, and walnuts gives it a delicious and unique twist.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
2 lb. little potatoes
5 tbsp. Moresh Garlic Flavored EVOO
1 small lemon, squeezed and zested
1 handful of bunch fresh chives, dill, and coriander (or any aromatic herbs that you prefer), finely chopped
4 heaping tbsp. Greek yoghurt
1 tsp. mustard
3-4 slices of turkey bacon, fried/crispy
1 handful of chopped walnuts
1/4 cup roasted sunflower and pumpkin seed
1/3 cup pomegranate arils
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain and leave them to cool slightly.
- Slice the potatoes in half and dress them while they are slightly warm.
- Finely chop a small bunch of aromatic fresh herbs, I used chives, dill, and coriander.
- Add 4 tbsp. of olive oil, 2-3 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the chopped herbs over the potatoes and toss well.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt, mustard and freshly ground black pepper and pour over the potatoes and toss well.
- Fry sliced bacons with a tbsp. of olive oil until crisp.
- Scatter the crispy bacon on top along with the chopped walnuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and pomegranate.
- Serve and enjoy.