Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Diet Category: Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free
3 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless
2 teaspoons Salt
1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 Shallot, diced
4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Chicken Stock
1/4 cup Moresh Harissa with Lemon
1/2 cup Moresh Dry Cured Olives
1 Lemon, zested
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel then season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Start by browning the chicken thighs in an oven safe skillet on medium-high heat with Moresh extra virgin olive oil then move to a plate.
- Add shallot, roma tomatoes, garlic, and brown sugar to the skillet and cook while stirring for just a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the browned chicken thighs back into the skillet along with the chicken stock.
- Brush the chicken thighs with Moresh harissa and also add the Moresh dry cured olives.
- Place the skillet onto a large baking sheet, cover the skillet with aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Next, remove the aluminum foil and broil for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven then sprinkle the dish with lemon zest and garnish with parsley.