Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
2 Tablespoon Moresh Fried Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Moresh Green Olive Tapenade
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
3 Bread Slices, toasted
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat then add Moresh Fried Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Dollop the Moresh Green Olive Tapenade into the skillet and lightly heat.
- Next, make a slight indent into each tapenade dollop then crack the eggs into the skillet on top of the tapenade.
- Fry on medium heat until the egg whites are set or to your preferred doneness.
- Serve the green olive tapenade fried eggs on top of toasted bread.