Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
1 head Cauliflower
1 White Onion
2 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce
2 teaspoons Honey
1 cup Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Moresh Green Olive Tapenade
1 Tablespoon Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Garlic Flavor
1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1/2 cup Moresh Dry & Cured Olives
1/2 cup Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon
1/4 cup Dried Apricot, diced
1/4 cup Blanched Almonds, chopped
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1/4 cup Preserved Lemon, diced
- Preheat the oven to 420°F.
- Wash, dry and cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Peel the onion then slice in half and cut each half into quarters for a large dice.
- Place the cauliflower and cut onion onto a parchment lined baking sheet then drizzle with 2 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt.
- Roast the vegetables for 20-30 minutes or until tender and slightly browned around the edges.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables into a large bowl then add Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce and honey. Mix to coat the vegetables.
- To make the creamy dressing, mix together the yogurt, Moresh Green Olive Tapenade, Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Garlic Flavor, and white vinegar.
- To assemble the salad, add the roasted harissa cauliflower and onion to a platter then top with Moresh Dry & Cured Olives, Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon, diced dried apricot, chopped blanched almonds, diced preserved lemon, and chopped parsley. Lastly, add the creamy dressing and serve.