Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Diet Category: Healthy
4 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beldi Lemon Flavor
2 Large Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 cup Orzo
1/2 cup Moresh Green Olive Tapenade
1/2 cup Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon
2 Tablespoons Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce
1/2 Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon, roughly chopped
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil then add the orzo and cook until al-dente.
- Drain excess water then add Moresh Green Olive Tapenade to the cooked orzo and stir to combine.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and ground black pepper and heat a large skillet on medium-high.
- Add Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beldi Lemon Flavor to the skillet then add the seasoned chicken breasts. Cook the chicken breasts for 5-6 minutes on both sides or until browned and fully cooked through.
- Turn off the heat and add Moresh Green Olives with Herbs & Lemon.
- To plate, add the tapenade orzo to a serving platter then top with sliced chicken and the olives. Garnish with small dollops Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce and chopped Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon.