This spicy harissa pasta is a delicious and flavorful vegetarian and vegan dish that comes together in just 25 minutes! The combination of Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chili Pepper Flavor, Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce, and Moresh Spicy Green Olives brings the perfect amount of heat and flavor to this dish. Serve with thinly sliced Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon for a delicious, easy meal.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Vegan
2 Tablespoons Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chili Pepper Flavor
1/4 cup Onion, diced
1/2 cup Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce
1/4 cup Moresh Spicy Green Olives
6 ounces Linguine
1/2 Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon, pulp removed and thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta then cook the linguine until al-dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- While the pasta cooks, heat a large skillet on medium heat then add Moresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chili Pepper Flavor and diced onion. Sautee and cook for 3-4 minutes or until translucent.
- Next, add the Moresh Harissa with Lemon Chili Sauce to the skillet and turn the heat to low. Stir to combine.
- Add the cooked linguine to the skillet with the harissa sauce and mix to coat the pasta. Add the reserved pasta water to thin the sauce. Turn off the heat and add Moresh Spicy Green Olives. Toss until the olives are warmed through.
- Plate the spicy harissa pasta and garnish with thinly sliced Moresh Beldi Preserved Lemon.